Our project’s research component aims to explore current community realities through the National strategy’s main three pillars which are:
- community reality,
- national framework,
- and government policies.
In line with the National Strategy for Volunteering 2020-2025 the project ‘Together we Strive’ research component is addressing all it’s in the above listed three pillars and strives to enable the formulation of an evidence- based sustainability plan which will be developed at the end of this project.
The Project’s research component is operated by MISCO https://miscomalta.com/ Relevant data is going to be collected via online questionnaires and telephone Interviews. Representatives of NGOs working with local and migrant youths and their families will be invited to share their experience and their expertise to foster an environment of understanding and of learning to contribute to our project’s aim to get opposing communities to work together for the common goals of developing a sense of belonging, fostering a sense of friendship and inclusion, and safeguarding our environment.
What do we want to be investigated for this project?
- Stakeholder observation of current situation between locals and migrants.
- Stakeholders’ observation of the interest of migrant and local youths in environmental concerns of the Maltese Islands.
- Interest of local youths and of migrant youths and families to actively engage in activities to raise awareness or help safeguard Malta’s environment.
- Exploring general attitude of local youths and families towards migrant youths and their families.
- Interest of local youth and families to engage with migrant youths and families to create initiatives for safeguarding Malta’s environment.
- Interest of migrant youths and families to engage with local youths and their families to create initiatives for safeguarding Malta’s environment