Networking for a Better Tomorrow
Our Aims are threefold:
Fostering a spirit of inclusion, community cohesion and multicultural integration. This also includes working towards a reduction of all forms of discrimination, including overt and covert racism and a reduction of hate crime in society.
Introducing Maltese Culture
Introducing Maltese culture values and traditions to foster a better understanding of the host country as well as introducing global cultures, values and traditions as culture shapes our identity and gives us a sense of belonging.
Fostering a spirit of friendship between and within societies with different socio-cultural and ethnic contexts and abilities.
NWAMI International Malta objectives:
- To foster better community cohesion and provide information for all the relevant stakeholders and the public about the concept of multicultural integration, inclusion and diversity.
- To seek and promote, on a national level, the participation of NWAMI International Malta.
- To raise public awareness on intercultural dialogue where all cultural values are valued and respected.
- To promote and present the interests of the NWAMI International Malta members, volunteers and collaborators to the notice of local authorities, international organisations and other authorities.
- To raise funds by means of projects, sponsorships or otherwise for all the purposes and objectives of NWAMI International Malta in such amounts and in such manner as may be authorized by the NWAMI International Malta Executive Committee.
- To collaborate with any national/international organisation/s whose aims are similar to those of NWAMI International Malta.
- To encourage and promote relevant research.
Meet Our Team
Rot. Maria-Gabriele Doublesin
President & chair projects & ResearchM.A. TCOUNS (Melit.); M.A. CPSY. Community, EPS. (UMD) LPCC warrant nr CCPO36, Lecturer on Equality & Diversity at the Workplace, Director & Founder of ICC&CD Ltd
Vice President, & chair Communications Media and PRM.A. Public Communications & PR and BA in History. Conway takes care of all project related media communications and helps with the coordination of communications related project's work packages. He has worked in communications and corporate affairs for more than 20 years. He is particularly interested in the history of ideas and the impact of technology on society
TREASURERF.C.C.A.; F.I.A.; DipIFR; Certified Public Accountant and Auditor. Audit and Assurance Partner at RSM Malta
Count Chev Tony C. Coleiro
honorary advisor and founding committee vice chairGrand Chancellor at The Byzantine Order of the Holy Sepulchre OBSS
Managing Partner at TC Consult, Chairman of the Malta Tourism Authority Compliance & Regulatory Enforcement Board