Our Aims are threefold:
Fostering a spirit of inclusion, community cohesion and multicultural integration. This also includes working towards a reduction of all forms of discrimination, including overt and covert racism and a reduction of hate crime in society.
Promoting Maltese Culture
Promoting Maltese culture and safeguarding Maltese cultural values within Malta’s rich multicultural fabric.
Fostering a spirit of friendship between and within societies with different socio-cultural and ethnic contexts and abilities.
NWAMI International Malta objectives:
- To foster better community cohesion and provide information for all the relevant stakeholders and the public about the concept of multicultural integration, inclusion and diversity.
- To seek and promote, on a national level, the participation of NWAMI International Malta.
- To raise public awareness on intercultural dialogue where all cultural values are valued and respected.
- To promote and present the interests of the NWAMI International Malta members, volunteers and collaborators to the notice of local authorities, international organisations and other authorities.
- To raise funds by means of projects, sponsorships or otherwise for all the purposes and objectives of NWAMI International Malta in such amounts and in such manner as may be authorized by the NWAMI International Malta Executive Committee.
- To collaborate with any national/international organisation/s whose aims are similar to those of NWAMI International Malta.
- To encourage and promote relevant research.
Meet Our Team
Rot. Maria-Gabriele Doublesin
CHAIRM.A. TCOUNS (Melit.); M.A. CPSY. Community, EPS. (UMD) LPCC warrant nr CCPO36, Lecturer on Equality & Diversity at the Workplace, Director & Founder of ICC&CD Ltd
Baron Chev Tony C. Coleiro
VICE-CHAIRGrand Chancellor at The Byzantine Order of the Holy Sepulchre OBSS
Managing Partner at TC Consult, Chairman of the Malta Tourism Authority Compliance & Regulatory Enforcement Board